Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thoughts on Thursday, Episode 2: A mother's love as inspiration


Today's post is a little different, as I haven't been feeling well most of today and actually took a sick day for once. I'm curled up on the couch about to head to bed early for a change.

Earlier, I stumbled upon this video/slideshow I made back at the beginning of my separation from the STBX.  I put it together to remind myself that my son, C, is my inspiration and the reason why I decided to leave my horrible marriage in the first place. I'm finally at a place in my head, and in my heart, where I feel comfortable sharing it here. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something insightful or intelligent to contribute? Please do. A diverse variety of comments ranging from praise to criticism are welcome here, so long as we all play nice and refrain from hostile hate compounded by ignorance.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...